To share the knowledge of Aeronautical Sciences with upcoming young generation and to promote the innovation and elevation of Aero professions.
Society of Aeronautical Engineers was founded by Pon Maa Kishan A M.E, [Ph.D] on 15th October 2016 [Birthday of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam – Former President of India] at Keela Pattamudayar Puram, Tirunelveli. The Society has been growing into one of major professional body in the field of aeronautics, aviation & aerospace.
The Society is managed by a governing body consisting of a President, Vice President, Secretary General, Treasurer and 2 Executive members. The council is elected once in three year at the annual general meeting. The Governing body manages the affairs of the society with specialist support from its ten committees namely; awards committee, academics committee, grading committee, planning & programme committee, standing committee, finance committee, building committee, editorial and journal committee, rules committee and International co-operation committee. These specialist committees give direction and plans activities of the society.
ACTIVITIES OF THE SOCIETY
– Fraternisation among professionals.
– Enrols individuals, Institutions & Industries are members.
– Conducts examinations in aeronautical engineering equivalent to a degree from an Indian University.
– Publishes a Quarterly International Journal & monthly E-news.
– Encourages Indian authors to write books on aeronautical/aerospace subjects.
– Encourages young professionals to participate in International Conferences.
– Confers Awards of Excellence.
– Conducts Annual Essay Competitions for Students/Scientists/Engineers.
– Provides a platform for Industry – R&D – Academic interaction.
– Participates with the Government in the formulation of policies, procedures and guidelines.
PON MAA KISHAN A
Founder and President.
M. AMAN VARUN
T. RAM SINGH
[This is really a very young team which have so much to look forward and we will do our best in our own style – President of SAeE.]